10″ Low-profile Airport Barricade
AR10x96 – 100% FOD-Free, Highly Visible, FAA Compliant
Low Profile Barricades
MADE IN THE USA & 100% RECYCLABLE
Since 1999 airports worldwide have trusted the AR10x96 low-profile airport barricade to warn pilots of airfield hazards and ensure traveler safety. Nearly all airport construction projects near active aircraft require clearly marked boundaries which must not interfere with operations. The AR10x96 meets this need by identifying hazards for pilots and other individuals in elevated positions while maintaining critical wingtip clearance.
Built-in interlocking pins allow these low-profile barricades to connect without additional hardware and each barricade features specially designed fill-holes to accommodate two hazard lights and flags. The AR10x96 is frequently written into project specifications as it exceeds FAA and MIL STD requirements. It has been jet blast tested, and when filled with water will remain in place – unaffected by prop wash, jet blast, or surface winds in excess of 70 MPH – even when kitted with hazard lights and flags.
Boasting 3-degree angled sides, reflective sheeting, engineered UV protection, and a patented FOD-free connection system, these low-profile barricades have no equal and represent the safest way to delineate airfield hazards. The AR10x96 is in use at major international airports across the U.S. and abroad.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Integrated connection design and large internal capacity eliminate the need for external weights, such as sandbags
- Does not violate wingtip clearance safety standards
- Includes factory-installed high-intensity orange and white reflective sheeting at no additional cost
- One-year manufacturing defect warranty
- Meets FAA AC150/5370-2G “Operational Safety on Airports During Construction”
- DoD Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) 3-260-01 “Airfield and Heliport Planning and Design”
- “Buy America Act” Compliant
- Safety Orange
- Custom colors available (minimum purchase required)
- UV-resistant High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Blow molded
- Reflective sheeting (6 in x 72 in / 17.8cm x 183cm)
- Height: 10 in / 25.4 cm
- Length: 96 in / 2.44 m
- Width: 10 in / 25.4 cm
- Empty: 19 lb / 12.7 kg
- Full: Apprx 270 lb / 122.5 kg*
- Two solar hazard lights
- Two hazard flags
OTW AR-10×96 – Orange/White
We’re able to offer very competitive pricing directly to our customers. Quotes are easy! Call or submit a request online and you’ll receive a quote including estimated freight charges within one business day.