Dual-Mode SOLAR Hazard Light
Switch Between Flashing, Steady-Burn or Off
Airport Construction Barricade Solar Hazard Light
The newest barricade light option from OTW has the ability to switch between flashing and steady-burn states, making it our most versatile light. The same batch of lights can be used on multiple jobs even when lighting requirements change. The Dual-Mode Hazard Light is also smaller and lighter than our other models, making it more cost-effective to ship.
Not to worry, we kept all the best features of our other models. The light is engineered with a slightly angled lens to direct light upward, the battery is solar-powered and the base is designed to screw directly into the 10” Low Profile Barricade, or the 24” Low Profile Barricade when coupled with a basic adapter.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Manual switch to change state from steady-burn to off to flashing
- Solar-powered battery charges in sunlight
- Charged light automatically turns on when ambient light falls below 60 lux
- Battery: 1.2v, Sub-C Class, NiMH, 2200 mAh
- Temperature Range: -4°F to +149°F / -20°C to +65°C
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 standard
HAZARD LIGHT OUTPUT
- 4 Red LED with effective intensity of 8 candela
- Nominal Night Range: 2 miles / 3.2 km
- Vertical Divergence: +/- 5°
- Horizontal Output: 360°
MOVEMENT AREAS: FAA AC 150/5370 – 2G
This FAA advisory circular also calls for “Omni-directional red lights either flashing or steady-burning, collapsible barricades, and/or signs to separate all construction/maintenance areas from the movement areas.”
REDUCED VISIBILITY: FAA AC 150/5370 – 2G
“During reduced visibility or night hours, supplement the barricades with red lights, either flashing or steady-burning.”
- Red (650 nm)
- Height: 5.3 in / 13.46 cm
- Diameter: 3.5 in / 8.89 cm
- 11 oz / 0.313 kg
For best battery life we recommend turning light off when not in use.
We offer competitive pricing directly to our customers. Quotes are easy. Call or submit a request online and receive a quote including estimated freight charges within one business day.