Dual-Mode SOLAR Hazard Light
Switch Between Flashing, Steady-Burn or Off
Airport Construction Barricade Solar Hazard Light
The newest barricade light option from OTW has the ability to switch between flashing and steady-burn states, making it our most versatile light. The same batch of lights can be used on multiple jobs even when lighting requirements change. The Dual-Mode Hazard Light is also smaller and lighter than our other models, making it more cost-effective to ship.
Not to worry, we kept all the best features of our other models. The light is engineered with a slightly angled lens to direct light upward, the battery is solar-powered and the base is designed to screw directly into the 10” Low Profile Barricade, or the 24” Low Profile Barricade when coupled with a basic adapter.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Manual switch to change state from steady-burn to off to flashing
- Solar-powered battery charges in sunlight
- Charged light automatically turns on when ambient light falls below 60 lux
- Battery: 1.2v, Sub-C Class, NiMH, 2200 mAh
- Temperature Range: -4°F to +149°F / -20°C to +65°C
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 standard
HAZARD LIGHT OUTPUT
- 4 Red LED with effective intensity of 8 candela
- Nominal Night Range: 2 miles / 3.2 km
- Vertical Divergence: +/- 5°
- Horizontal Output: 360°
MOVEMENT AREAS: FAA AC 150/5370 – 2G
This FAA advisory circular also calls for “Omni-directional red lights either flashing or steady-burning, collapsible barricades, and/or signs to separate all construction/maintenance areas from the movement areas.”
REDUCED VISIBILITY: FAA AC 150/5370 – 2G
“During reduced visibility or night hours, supplement the barricades with red lights, either flashing or steady-burning.”
- Red (650 nm)
- Height: 5.3 in / 13.46 cm
- Diameter: 3.5 in / 8.89 cm
- 11 oz / 0.313 kg
For best battery life we recommend turning light off when not in use.
We’re able to offer very competitive pricing directly to our customers. Quotes are easy! Call or submit a request online and you’ll receive a quote including estimated freight charges within one business day.