Stadium & Arena Barricades
Some of our favorite gatherings are held at stadiums – sports events, concerts, celebrations and ceremonies. With the average stadium holding around 40,000 people, there are also significant safety concerns. OTW plastic stadium barricades are a great option for improving the safety, organization, and crowd flow at your location.
Stadium barricades placed on the field or outside the gates have to withstand all types of weather and thousands of people passing by, plus the wear and tear produced by constantly moving barricades in and out of storage. OTW barricades are made from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with an added UV inhibitor. The result is a lightweight yet sturdy barricade that doesn’t rust, mold or fade.
Easy Set-Up & Storage
Most stadiums we work with order large shipments of stadium barricades and use them in a variety of applications. They’re designed to last a minimum of eight years but usually keep on truckin’ longer than that. They are super easy to set up, move and store. When setting up or moving, simply hold the barricade upright, and use your foot to push down and swivel open the foot of the barricade. Because the feet simply swivel open and closed the barricades are much faster to set up and tear down than traditional steel barricades, whose feet often have to be removed in order to store. OTW barricades stack and transport neatly and efficiently.
Arena barricades generally don’t have to be as weather-resistant as stadium barricades, but they are just as important for crowd management. OTW plastic arena barricades are great for creating temporary walls, guiding visitors and creating additional sponsorship space. Because they’re made of plastic they’re also friendlier to floors.
Without a clear layout, crowds can easily become confused and frustrated. However, with clear delineation and directional signs, traffic flows easily and barricades become just another part of the venue. Our crowd control barricades have connection points that make it easy to form continuous walls. Delineate check-in, concession, and entry/exit lines to improve your guest experience.
OTW Safety offers custom barricade signs to take your arena’s safety and organization to the next level. Using barricade signs for advertising space is a great way to augment existing sponsorship opportunities and ensure advertisers get as much attention as possible. You can also feature directions, maps, safety instructions, upcoming events, or just enhance branding with venue or team logos.
The Barricade of Choice for Stadiums & Arenas
Stadiums and arenas all around the country trust OTW barricades. Our unique design and unbeatable quality make us the supplier of choice for the following locations:
- Jordan–Hare Stadium at Auburn University (AL
- Talking Stick Resort & Arena home of the Phoenix Suns (AZ)
- Hughes Stadium at Colorado State University (CO)
- USA Volleyball, Colorado Springs (CO)
- Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays (FL)
- Coral Sky Amphitheater a Live Nation Venue in West Palm Beach (FL)
- American Airlines Arena, home of the Miami Heat (FL)
- Bragg Memorial Stadium at Florida A&M University (FL)
- Spectrum Field, Spring home of the Philadelphia Phillies (FL)
- University Stadium at University of West Georgia (GA)
- L.T. Smith Stadium at Western Kentucky University (KY)
- Johnny Unitas Stadium at Towson University (MD)
- Waldo Stadium at Western
- Michigan University (MI)
- Detroit Red Wings (MI)
- Greensboro Coliseum (NC)
- MetLife Stadium, home of the New York Jets (NJ)
- New York Knicks – Madison Square Garden (NY)
- Stambaugh Stadium at Youngstown State University (OH)
- Dix Stadium at Kent State University (OH)
- Autzen Stadium at University of Oregon (OR)
- Vanderbilt Stadium at Vanderbilt University (TN)
- McClane Stadium at Baylor University (TX)
- Maverick Center (UT)
- Real Salt Lake Training Academy (UT)
- LaVell Edwards Stadium at Brigham Young University (UT)
- Rice-Eccles Stadium at University of Utah (UT)
- Williams Stadium at Liberty University (VA)
- University of Alberta Sports Center (AB, Canada
Recommended Arena & Stadium Barricades
Turn your billboards into free advertising space for you or your sponsors with OTW’s custom barricade signs. Custom signs add an extra element of safety and organization to any stadium or arena.
If you’ve already invested in metal barricades, don’t worry! We make transitioning to plastic stadium barricades easy. The metal to plastic adapter connects both types of barriers to form a continuous wall.