MADE IN THE USA
The MB42x45 LCD is an alternative to the common Jersey Safety Shape barricades on the market. The wedge shape design offers exceptional staying power, especially when deployed in construction zones where a Federal Highway crash rating is required. This barricade has been crash tested and certified to the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) 350 Test Level 3 standard as a Longitudinal Channelizing Device (LCD). This means that the MB42x45 is specifically approved for use in high-speed road and highway construction zones. This barricade can also be fitted with directional signs or custom graphics to aid drivers and increase situational awareness.
Use of the MB42x45 is not limited to construction zones. This barricade has been used with great success in temporary parking lots, at race tracks, airshows, and a variety of large events where crowd management and safety are essential. Designed to eliminate tripping hazards, the forklift holes on the vertical side of the barricade are unobtrusive, creating a low smooth surface which allows for safe foot traffic as well as cane tapping by the sight impaired. The MB42x45 is manufactured in approved Orange and White OSHA colors and customized color options are also available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- NCHRP-350 crash tested and accepted at TL3 standards
- Compatible with standard amber highway barricade light
- Interlocking J-hook system requires no additional hardware or parts
- Due to increased visibility drivers are more aware of their surroundings
- Barricade allows for water ballast expansion in freezing conditions
- Supports directional signage or custom advertising
- One-year manufacturing defect warranty
- Meets MUTCD specification 6F.66 for LCD
- Meets NCHRP-350 TL3 requirements for LCD
Note: Be sure to evaluate job requirements to determine if a LCD is required. The MB42x45 LCD federal approval memo is on file and available upon request.