MADE IN THE USA
This multi-purpose barricade’s large size makes it ideal for a number of applications. Recommended uses include protecting construction sites, guarding entry access points, and directing pedestrian traffic. When empty, its lightweight structure allows for rapid deployment, achieving a secure perimeter in less time than building sandbag structures or placing heavier units. When used in place of concrete road barriers, the Security Wedge maintains the TL3 rating as an LCD and is much easier to install. At only 50 pounds, an empty barricade can be set up by just one person. Once positioned it can be ballasted with water to a weight of over 900 pounds.
Due to their high visibility and commanding nature, driver’s respect these devices. Where widely spaced folding barricades, drums, and cones often cause confusion, the Security Wedge makes clear to drivers which areas are safe and which are hazardous by providing positive delineation. The optional addition of lights and reflective sheeting increases work zone safety, especially at night or in dim light conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compatible with lights, stanchions, signage, and snow fencing
- Form an interlocking wall with up to a 15° radius
- Safety stabilized when filled with water
- Able to withstand bad weather and deflect driver impact
- Useful life is a minimum of 8 years on average
- Safety orange
- Custom colors available (minimum purchase required)
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Rotationally molded
- Height: 48 in / 121.9 cm
- Length: 40 in / 101.6 cm
- Width: 24 in / 597 cm
- Wall: 0.20 in / 5.08 mm
- Empty: 50 lb / 22.7 kg
- Full: Apprx 760 lb / 344.7 kg
*Weight calculation based on 88 standard US gallons of water.