MADE IN THE USA
Our largest Jersey Safety Shape, this barricade is ideal for surrounding construction sites, restricting access to buildings, and controlling crowds. It is lightweight and more easily deployed than concrete road barriers, requiring only two people to set in place.
Extremely durable, once positioned and filled with water this barricade is very difficult to move. Deployments include but are not limited to: gate access, traffic control approaches, stand-off zones, perimeter/boundary lines, and hazardous material spills.
The heavy duty unit is fabricated to ballistics testing requirements. Live fire tests have been conducted on our Heavy Duty model by HP White Labs.
Note: This barricade is not NCHRP-350 certified and is not suitable for use as a designated barrier or LCB for federally-funded road construction.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be positioned individually or used in conjunction with our patented U-Connector to form a continuous wall (U-Connector sold separately)
- U-connector ensures that barricades remain locked together
- Stanchions can be utilized with snow fencing to increase height
- At airports or other venues with potential for vehicular attack, these large heavy duty barricades are quickly deployed and act as formidable deterrents
- Safety Orange
- Olive Drab
- Desert Tan
- UV-resistant High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) or Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Rotationally molded
- Height: 42 in / 106.7 cm
- Length: 96 in / 244 cm
- Width: 24 in / 60.9 cm
- STANDARD: 0.25 in / 6.35 mm
- HEAVY DUTY: 0.375 in / 9.5 mm
- Empty: 170 lb / 79.3 kg
- Full: Apprx 1900 lb / 861.8 kg
- Empty: 200 lb / 90.7 kg
- Full: Apprx 1925 lb / 873.1 kg
*Weight calculation based on 207 standard US gallons of water