MADE IN THE USA
Adding custom signage to the Billboard Barricade can help generate revenue, increase safety, provide direction and build brand awareness. Our high resolution, full-color custom graphics can be printed on corrugated plastic (Coroplast®) or expanded PVC (Sintra®), both of which can stand up to weather just as well as our barricades do.
Many of the organizations who use our crowd control barriers have been excited to see their custom signs draw so much attention. Festivals like the Utah Arts Fest use custom signs not only to showcase sponsors but also to define specific areas and provide direction. Zoos around the U.S. use custom signs to advertise exhibits and shows or direct pedestrian traffic away from construction zones.
Our custom signs are trusted by major league sports teams, international airports, colleges & universities, zoos & aquariums, the National Park Service and so many others!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Corrugated plastic (Coroplast®) and expanded PVC (Sintra®) are both durable and resistant to weather
- Barricades can be shipped with signage attached
- Graphic design services are available
- 36.5” x 29” (includes bleed)
Mounting hardware is included when signs are kitted to barricades prior to shipping. If you are printing your own signs, please note that the barricades themselves DO NOT include mounting hardware. The hardware we use to mount our signs include the following (per side):
- Four (4) tap bolts, 1/4” diameter by 1/2” length
- Four (4) flat fender washers, 1/4” inside diameter by 1 1/4” outside diameter